Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Resurgent!

Lets look at everything in a different way!
First impression is the best impression! What do you all get from the above sentence? Well our first impression is going to make an impression that will last forever!
Well look at it this way:
We always do give the best impression to people for the first time we meet them. Well in the future they will never have that best impression we gave them for the first time. No matter what we do we can never match it for the first best impression we gave them because at later meetings they will know our positives and negatives and we will no longer be worked up based on our looks.
The next thing I am about to discuss is going to be inflammatory. If you are not open to different perspective your way out is on the top right corner of the screen!
Devil. One word explains a lot. Diabolical, ignominious, ignoble and so on. My idea about Devil is this:




He is also a creation of God who is willing to take the downfall for God. God spreads the notion of divinity through love while Devil spreads the notion of morality through fear. Just like the two sides of a coin. God and Devil keep this world together. I maybe wrong but from all I have seen or known Devil never touches a pure soul or spirit. Devil only approaches human souls that are incorrigible. There are stories about Devil eating human souls as far I have seen it has never gobbled up good ones. Humans tend to bend to fear more than they tend to understand love. Well God has his own ways, I wont blame God.
Note: I am not asking you to preach him! I do not preach him. I am just explaining how I feel about "devil".
The next part is quite important and equally confusing. Karma. Karma. Karma.KARMA.
Now where did this tool of nature get in ? Karma is again the tool of God in-fact to be precise the balancing tool of nature. Karma has been in act and has been used for moderating human souls that have the resilient nature to get back to its own good self. Karma is like the majority whip of God. If God is the President, do believe me Karma is his Majority Whip! It puts back all the votes in his favor. According to my puny mind, Karma is not a character neither like God nor the Devil but instead it is a part of nature. I consider Karma as the Energy balancing our lives. I have no idea about the rules on how Karma works. All I do know is Karma will make sure due punishment is received for every action done! The severity depends on how it is done. If the person committing a mistake has no intentions or idea about the mistake then the reproach from Karma will make us think. If the person deliberately defies nature and God by deliberately doing it, Karma will dog us until we stop doing it again. The more one repeats it the more pain he will be receiving for his actions.



Everything in this world. Everything we classify as good or bad is just momentary - My Words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment